Monday, September 24, 2012

Spring 2013 Trends: White Hot Cutouts

Cutouts have been making cameos since last season, but they hit the runways in full force for the Spring 2013 collections. More specifically, there were a number of little white dresses with models whose shoulders, torso, décolletage, or legs were just barely exposed at both New York and London shows.

Cutout LWDs

The innocent hue makes sexy cutouts wearable by non-Kardashians, as the combination keeps your look from being vampy and lends more of a chic/modern feel.

Totally feeling cutout LWDs? Own one (or a few) now:

Cushnie et Ochs - $1,895

Oasap - $31

Alexander Wang - $2,000

Donna Karan - $12,000

Raoul - $338

Boulee - $149

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love white and I really like your blog graphic too! I am following you via GFC, twitter & pinterest now :-) Hope you will check out my blog and let me know what you think :-)

    xoxo Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete