Monday, September 24, 2012

Spring 2013 Trends: White Hot Cutouts

Cutouts have been making cameos since last season, but they hit the runways in full force for the Spring 2013 collections. More specifically, there were a number of little white dresses with models whose shoulders, torso, d├ęcolletage, or legs were just barely exposed at both New York and London shows.

Cutout LWDs

The innocent hue makes sexy cutouts wearable by non-Kardashians, as the combination keeps your look from being vampy and lends more of a chic/modern feel.

Totally feeling cutout LWDs? Own one (or a few) now:

Cushnie et Ochs - $1,895

Oasap - $31

Alexander Wang - $2,000

Donna Karan - $12,000

Raoul - $338

Boulee - $149

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love white and I really like your blog graphic too! I am following you via GFC, twitter & pinterest now :-) Hope you will check out my blog and let me know what you think :-)

    xoxo Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete